I’m so lucky to have the best job in the world and live in Stamford the finest stone town in England, it makes me so happy to be able to have these wonderful locations to create beautiful and timeless photographs that you will still adore in years to come.
A few facts about me in no particular order.
• Love travelling - Particularly to Italy.
• Everything mountains... Walking, mountain biking, camping and a good pub at the end of the day!.
• Painting in watercolours (I've got a degree in Graphic Design)
• Spending lots of free time with my family.
• Gold award for portrait from the Society of Wedding Photographers
• Awarded first place in "Peak District Photographer of the Year'
• Exhibited in Edinburgh, Aberystwyth & Leeds
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to working with you